Olamina Patternmaster

ode to octavia outstanding orator i am interested in art forms that celebrate the unknown, the unexplored, the supernatural...octavia takes you to these places and reminds you of their presence...check out the links...hopefully this page will invite you to inspire inspiration and research of the truly profound...octavia...

Sunday, July 29, 2007

I wonder what inspired your rhythm...
I find research to be much like the nature of a squirrel,
gathering enough acorns in preparation for the season to come...
i often teeter on which way to go and end up not moving...I'm constantly in the middle of my thoughts, brainstorming to the infinate power, savoring the idea of possibility...
or maybe its me suffering from the universal human disease called laziness...I should, could, would etc. is not what is...I need to bring about my thoughts and ideas into fruition...all beings are capable of excellence and the level of excellence is constantly raising its standards...

1 Comments:

  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger nosthegametoo said…

    Sometimes confusion is seductive.

    I understand the sentiment.

    Peace and Love.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home