Olamina Patternmaster

ode to octavia outstanding orator i am interested in art forms that celebrate the unknown, the unexplored, the supernatural...octavia takes you to these places and reminds you of their presence...check out the links...hopefully this page will invite you to inspire inspiration and research of the truly profound...octavia...

Sunday, January 07, 2024

Parable of the Sower & Parable of the Talents

 I finished listening to Parable of the Sower last month, and today I finished Parable of the Talents- I listened to this book while I moved to my new location...I cried at the end of both books, unsure if my emotions were that it was the end or the tremendous impact it left on me...So powerful...Here is Octavia discussing her craftworks...











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home